One of my New Year wish is to become a Subject matter expertise in .NET and become a speaker on Microsoft Technologies.
A part of the action plan towards achieving the above goal/wish is to start a technical blog and record my learning every week. I will be having atleast one post week (not limited to one, it may be more). It will be a summary of what I learnt over the past one week.
My learning journey will start from the basics…
- Basics of Programming – Data Types, Functions, Structures, Program flow etc
- Basics of Object Orientation
- Gradutating slowly but steadily to intermediate to advanced levels of programming in C#
- ASP.NET with C#
Its one of my belief that getting basics strong is the very essential thing for a programmer. So, I decided to start with basics. It may take time, but I am sure that after sometime I will be a better Computer Professional.
This Month, I will be reading and posting about two books.
- Programming in the Key of C#. Charles Petzold. The url for the author is http://www.charlespetzold.com/. He is in programming for many years. He has a couple of best selling books in Microsoft Technologies. His one of the book for beginners is "Programming in the Key of C#". A good read so far. Summary of my learning in next blog.
- Beginning C# Objects: From Concepts to Code by Jacquie Barker and Grant Palmer Apress Â© 2004. This is one of the very good book for learning basics of Object Orientation. The author has a very vast experience and is a professor in one of the top universities in USA. She has one of the best selling Java book for her credit. More information about the author in http://objectstart.com.
So, am ready to get started.. I will have more techinical stuff from next week.